|"PSA De Resistance"|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Premiere date:||June 25, 2013|
|Viewers:||1.4 million |
|Written by:||Andy Reaser|
|Directed by:||Joe Lazarov|
|Previous Episode:||"Grief Is a Five Letter Word"|
|Next Episode:||"Sleeping with the Frenemy"|
Jo decides to break out of her anti-social routine at school. At breakfast, Jo tells her father, Kyle Masterson, that she wants to start walking to school instead of him always dropping her off. When Jo goes to tell her devoted study buddy, Rico, he becomes disappointed.
At school, Jo and Danny volunteer to take part in an anti-drunk driving skit for the school's Sobriety Awareness Day, Jo might get more attention than she bargained for, while Danny seeks out an opportunity to reconnect with Lacey. Meanwhile, as his case drags on and strains his relationships with Tess and Jo, Kyle is determined to track down a piece of evidence that incriminates Danny.
- Avan Jogia as Danny Desai
- Maddie Hasson as Jo Masterson
- Kylie Bunbury as Lacey Porter
- Kimberly Queen as Tess Masterson
- Denise Richards as Karen Desai
- Sam Robards as Kyle Masterson
- Ashton Moio as Rico
- Grey Damon as Archie Yates
- Jamila Velazquez as Sarita
- Brittany Curran as Phoebe Lewis
- Todd Julian as Scott
- Rico feels ditched and lost when his best (and only) friend Jo decides to leave her anti-social skin behind.
- Sarita makes an embarrassing video of drunk Jo at the party, and plays it while Jo is performing the sobriety awareness skit.
- After the video, Jo has a crying breakdown and only Rico can calm her down.
- Danny reaches out to Lacey in an attempt to reconnect.
- Danny tries out for the soccer team.
- The case begins causing drama in the Masterson's home.