|Birthdate:||January 4, 1994 |
Madelaine "Maddie" Hasson (born January 4, 1994) is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Willa Monday on the Fox television series The Finder. She portrays Jo Masterson on Twisted.
Since the age of seven, Hasson has danced, sung and acted in pursuit of her dreams while living in her hometown of Wilmington, North Carolina. She has won numerous awards, including the prestigious choreographer Mia Michaels Scholarship at the Broadway Dance Center, and she was the Triple Threat Winner at Access Broadway. But it’s in acting where she found her true passion. Performing back to back in diverse roles in Cape Fear Academy productions and her local professional theatre, The Opera House Theatre, Hasson won praise for her performances in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Anything Goes, Antigone, Vital Signs and Grey Gardens. Hasson can also be seen in the DVD release of her first indie feature, God Bless America, written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait, where she played Chloe.
|2011||God Bless America||Chloe||Film debut|
|2013||Underdogs||Renee Donohue||Awaiting release|
|2012||The Finder||Willa Monday||Main role; 13 episodes|
|2012||Grimm||Carly Kampfer||"Bad Moon Rising" (season 2: episode 3)|
|2013||Twisted (TV series)||Jo Masterson||Main role|
- She ships Janny
- Her best friend is Kylie Bunbury.
- Off-screen, she is close friends with Avan Jogia.
- She is best known for her role as Willa Monday on the Fox television series The Finder. She currently co-stars in the new ABC Family series Twisted.
- Hasson's first callback was for the CW's The Secret Circle. She was not cast, however, and went on to win the role of Willa Monday in Fox's The Finder.
- As a child and young teen, Hasson performed in a variety of stage productions, including Grey Gardens and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. She began auditioning for films under a local casting director, Jackie Burch.