|"A Tale of Two Confessions"|
|Season 1, Episode 19|
|Premiere date:||April 1st, 2014|
|Previous Episode:||"Danny, Interrupted"|
Kyle’s investigation culminates with a series of shocking and contradictory confessions and potentially deadly consequences. The complicated triangle between Jo, Danny and Charlie comes to a shocking head. Karen and Tess uncover more of Vikram's secrets, including a piece of evidence that has major implications for Tess and the Masterson family. Meanwhile, Whitney's mother Gretchen (Elaine Hendrix) shows up to bring her daughter back to the city, and her candor about Whitney’s past causes Lacey to question her friend. And Rico makes a major faux pas in his first meeting with Andie’s parents. 
- Rico is late to dinner with Andie and her parents.
- Andie's unhappy, even though Rico has a good excuse.
- Whitney's mom wants to take her home.
- Lacey wants to keep Whitney from leaving.
- A doctor reveals information to Tess about her child.
- Tess and Karen bond over their shared hatred for Vikram.
- Several people make confessions to the police--one of them is Jo.
- Charlie goes to extremes.
- It is unknown and cannot be known whether Charlie genuinely fell in love with Jo, because he displays signs of a sociopath; charismatic, mimicry, upset when things don't go his way, hurting himself, expert manipulation.
- When Karen hands Tess the sledgehammer for a turn on Vikram's desk, the picture frame and other desk accessories that were knocked off during Karen's round are on display on the desk, but the desk is still cracked, almost as if the accessories were set back onto the desk on purpose.
- Tess found out that her long, lost child is actually Charlie. This is strange because she said previously that her first child was a girl.
- There was a gunshot at the end of the episode.
- Whitney and her father are on the bad side.
- Danny confesses to Jo that he is in love with her, and that Lacey was right when she said that it's been Jo all along.
- Danny and Jo plan to meet by the statue near the library, but the meeting is interrupted due to Charlie kidnapping Jo and holding her hostage with a knife.
- It is very likely that Danny and Jo are now a couple, but it is not confirmed.